Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2 year Anniversary!


Yes folks, we made it to our 2 year anniversary. It just keeps getting better and better. I love this guy of mine.
He got me a web cam for our anniversary. That way I can be connected to my family in Florida, especially during their huge Thanksgiving day and Christmas day bashes. I can't wait until he sets it up! I will probably cry on Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it will help to be able to see everyone. And I will think of Thanksgiving and Christmas of 2010. We'll be in Florida with our little baby boy, Shepherd. =)
I am so grateful for a wonderful husband. He works so hard for me and our growing family. I'm glad I waited for him.
He was reading some old emails we wrote to each other before we met. I had so many memories come back to me. It's funny how Heavenly Father has everything planned so perfectly for us. I have to remind myself of that when things aren't quite going the way I want them to. I remember how he blessed me with a marvelous husband and a healthy baby boy.
Much love to you all. I love my family and friends. I love and adore my husband, Marvin. =)

No comments: