Monday, January 26, 2009

2nd ultrasound...

I had a second ultrasound today. My OB wanted to do it again, since I was much earlier then they thought last week. Baby is still growing, but we couldn't see the heartbeat yet (still too early). So I have to go for another one next Monday. The tech told me I have a tilted uterus, so it makes it more difficult to see everything. I love being difficult, just ask my family =).
I didn't get a picture because it basically looked the same as the last one, just a little bigger.
For now... my due date is still September 24th, but it could change very soon =). I'll keep you all up-to-date!

1 comment:

The Chattin Family said...

So happy to hear that everything is going well.... Can't wait for next monday to hear about hearing the heartbeat! :) We are all excited for little tiny Henry to get here!

Love,
Mandy and Emery