Thursday, June 18, 2009

We are pregnant again! =)


We are pregnant again! This is an ultrasound we had 2 weeks ago (when I was 5w 6d). You can see the baby on the right side of the gestational sac. I saw and heard the heartbeat. It was amazing! We feel better about this pregnancy... mostly because I have been so sick! Much more sick then the last one. My hcg levels are super high and we've already heard the heartbeat. We are being very positive, but still cautious. So far so good. We will keep our blog updated on my progress. We have a feeling this one is going to stick around, and we still are praying very diligently that the Lord's will be done. =) We are due January 31st, 2010, unless they change the due date. I'll be 8 weeks on Saturday. I'll be a little more relaxed in 4 weeks. Here's to a Healthy and Happy pregnancy! 7 more months to go! =)

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Congratulations! I will be praying for your little baby and will be celebrating big time when you reach 12 weeks :)

Jenny said...

Yeah! I can' wait to see what it will be and to have our little ones play togethter! Have you thought of names yet?

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

Yes... For a girl we like Abigail Renee. For a boy we can't decide. But we have a few months before we know what it is. =)

Margaret and Jason Mair said...

Ahh! Brenda I have been praying and hoping for great news like this from you and Marvin! I check each week to see if there are any new up dates and HOOORAY!!! I love you and will continue praying for you and Marvin...I will also send positive thoughts your way! ;)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Alright! And a YEA! Being sick IS a good sign!! Although at the same time, icky ick.
I confess I never really feared losing the baby because I felt like I was on my death bed with each pregnancy. And then there's Jenny. Hardly got sick at all.
So NOT fair!
Well, congrats again, and I can't wait to hear more!

Angel said...

I am so Happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!