Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weight check

We went to see the pediatrician this morning. Shepherd gained 5 ounces in 5 days. Now his weight is at 6 pounds and 8 ounces. Hooray! He has been eating like crazy these last few days. I think he's finally getting the hang of eating. We are still doing 1 ounce of formula after every other breast feeding. I'm so glad my milk is coming strong, he's going to be such a big boy. I don't mind sitting on the couch all day breast feeding him. It's all worth it! I would do anything for our sweet boy. We go back to the doctor next Tuesday for one more weight check and then we should be good.
Today was the first time I went out with Shepherd alone. I was a little nervous, but we did great. The next test it to go to the store with him. One day at a time! =)

2 comments:

Alana said...

You are too cute Brenda! I'm so happy for you and love that you're enjoying every minute of motherhood!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

He is adorable. I'm so glad things are going well for you guys!!