Saturday, July 18, 2009

12 weeks today!

We'll so far we've made it to 12 weeks. We are very excited. Next Saturday we will officially be in the 2nd trimester. I hope the next 6 months fly by. I can't wait to be a Mommy!
I'm still tired and nauseous. It is better, but if any food is very fragrant I make a face. The nausea is much more manageable then it was before. I hope as the next weeks go by that the fatigue and nausea will slowly disappear. Like I always say... it's totally worth it!
Marvin got me a prenatal baby heart monitor for my birthday. It says you can start hearing your baby move and hear the heartbeat at 21 weeks. Of course we opened it up and tried it right away. We heard some noises, but we weren't sure what they were. I'll pay attention at my next appointment so I will know what the heartbeat sounds like.
My next appointment is this Thursday. We will be able to hear the heartbeat! =)

1 comment:

CJB said...

Wahoo! Prayers really do work :)