Saturday, July 25, 2009

13 Weeks!

What a great feeling! Everyday that goes by the more relaxed I become. I'm still feeling the nausea, but I can tell it's getting better. The fatigue is still kicking my butt. If I don't take a nap in the middle of the day I get cranky very easily. Poor Marvin! He's a champ though, he knows it's those pregnancy hormones. I really am blessed with an amazing husband!
Last night Marvin, his brothers, and their Dad went camping. So me, the wives, and our good friend Kari got together here at our house and had a sleepover. We watched a chick flick and talked until 2:30am! That's going to mess up my nap schedule =). It was great to spend time with my sisters and for the boys to have some time together.
Not much going on this week. Marvin has his summer finals and a couple weeks of a break before the fall term begins. He works so hard and never complains! I love this guy of mine!

No comments: