Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gain weight?

I just got home from my OB appointment. Baby is grrrrrreat! I will have an ultrasound once a month from now until the baby is born... to make sure he's not getting too big (Monday is my next one). I have lost 13 pounds. The doctor told me I'm not allowed to lose anymore weight. I've never been told that before =). I told him I'm not trying to lose weight, I just don't have an appetite. I'm starting to get heartburn so I really don't want to eat. I have to gain 1 pound a week until the baby is born. I'll try! My blood sugar is below 90 in the morning and below 100 during the day. He said to eat more. My numbers can be higher during the day. I'll have to experiment.
He gave me a long lecture about getting the H1N1 vaccine. I told him I don't want to get it. I probably will have to listen to a lecture every 2 weeks, but I'm not going to budge. =) I'm not taking a chance with my son. =)

1 comment:

The Chattin Family said...

Brenda,

You and Marvin worked really hard for this baby. You have prepared the very best home possible. You have to do what you think is right. I 100% believe that you are making the best decisions for you and your family.

We love you,
Mandy and Emery