Saturday, September 12, 2009

20 weeks... Woo Hoo!

The baby's little hand.
Not sure what this is. The Tech didn't label it. =)

The baby's foot.

Profile of the baby. Head's on the right.


20 weeks today! Had our ultrasound yesterday. My Mom started crying the second she saw her first grandbaby. Baby is super cute and very active (I was so excited to see him moving and grooving. I guess I have been feeling the baby all this time)... we still don't know what it is. He wouldn't stay still long enough for the tech to see. She did say it looks like a boy (and she had another tech come in and give her opinion), but she couldn't say 100%. I have a OB appointment on Thursday. I'll find out if I can have another ultrasound soon. So maybe we will be welcoming our first son? Stay tuned! =)

No comments: