Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's a boy! Sonogram Photos...

It's a boy... You can see his boy parts (arrow is pointing at it) and his leg is folded up next to it. We didn't think we would get any shots of him, but right before we finished he showed us his stuff. =)


This is a 4-D shot she did to help see the face details better. It was clearer on the live screen, but you can see his face looking at us. He's on the right side. I like the other pictures better. This was hard for me to see.
Here is his little face. His forehead is on the left and his chin is on the right. You can see the shape of his nose and eyes. His right arm is tucked up under his face. So cute!


Another face shot... I think. I'm no expert. His head is on the left and his tummy on the right.

He is a very active little boy. Everyday I feel him more and more. I can't wait to see him in January! =)



2 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Pictures are always so fun! Congrats again!

Mama Smith said...

I am SO EXCITED for you and your entire FAMILY!!!! Can hardly wait to go from these black and white photos to COLOR!!! smile