Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

We are so excited to welcome our son on January 30th, 2010. We had our ultrasound this morning and the tech showed us about 4 different angles of the "boy parts" so she was very sure. The baby is doing really well and the tech and I felt a few nice hard kicks.
Marvin is excited. He didn't want to get his hopes up before, but now he's daydreaming of all the things he can do with his son. Working on cars, fishing, going to the auto parts store, helping him prepare for his mission. We would have loved a girl (especially me) but we are so happy our son is healthy and very... very active. We have four pictures from the ultrasound. I'll post them later.
His name will be Shepherd Lee Henry. Renee doesn't like it. But that's ok, we know not everyone will like our choice. "Shepherd" is my maiden name, a tribute to my Dad, and "Lee" is after the many relatives on both sides with the middle name Lee (including me and Marvin).
I better go. I can register for boy things now at Target and Baby's r us. =) Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Congrats!!! How EXCITING!!!