Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Ultrasound Pictures

Here's our little man! Well he's not so little anymore. Julie, the ultrasound tech, said he is measuring 7 pounds 1 ounce. Wow! I wonder if they will have to induce me early? I'll find out today at my OB appointment
. Look at his chubby little cheeks and his sweet little nose. He is so cute! =)


He wouldn't take his hand off of his face. In this one it's his profile and he has his hand right over his face. Look how long his fingers are! Just like his Aunt Renee.
This one is kind of hard to make out. It's his profile and he has that hand in his face again. But you can see his chubby cheeks and his small double chin.

We are so grateful for all the time and attention the doctors have given us. We have had 9 ultrasounds. 7 of them were given by the same wonderful lady, Julie. She has been so kind, patient, and gentle during every exam. We will miss seeing her once a month, but we know we will stay in contact with her.
Thank you Julie! =)



1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

That is just too exciting!!
But I am dying to know how accurate the tech predicted his weight. I have YET to hear of a single weight prediction that came even close!!!

You look great!!