Saturday, August 8, 2009

15 weeks!

I can't believe we made it this far. Next week I'll be 4 months pregnant. Wow! I'm feeling a lot better. I still have nausea, but it is so much better. I'm still pretty tired and I have to take a nap everyday (or I'm cranky). Marvin took me out on a date last night and the hostess that seated us was pregnant. I told Marvin how grateful I am that I don't have to work while I'm pregnant. I know I could do it if I had too, but I'm glad I don't.
We're looking forward to my parents coming for a visit on September 11th. They are going with us to our ultrasound appointment when we find out what we are having. What a special memory!
Marvin finished his summer semester with all As! He worked so hard for them. Next week he starts his fall semester. He's taking 3 classes, 2 online and 1 not. =)
That's it for this week.

No comments: