Saturday, August 29, 2009

18 weeks!

We are all doing fine. Baby is growing. Marvin is working and going to school. I'm taking care of him and the house.
Since Tuesday I've not been feeling well. I had a tiny fever, sneezing, stuffy/runny nose. I'm pretty sure it's my allergies. Here it is, Saturday, and I'm still sneezy and stuffy (no more fever). A lady at church told me she was congested her whole pregnancy. I finally broke down and took some sudafed last night ( I was determined to not take medication). I had a hard time sleeping. Marvin had me get up and take a hot shower to loosen everything up. It did! Not totally, but enough for me to go back to sleep for a few hours. He's been waiting on me all morning. He's so sweet! Hopefully I can get another foot rub! =)
We leave on Friday to go to Florida to be sealed. I'm so excited. My good friend Kari is coming down too. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family. I miss them like crazy!
Two more weeks until we know what we're having!!!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Bri... only she said...

Hi Brenda,

I thought I should introduce myself, if I follow your blog. I've been blurking (reading your updates, without being a "follower" or commenting) for sometime. I am Grant Zabriskie's wife.

I think you are just the cutest thing! I'm so excited for your pregnancy. Thanks for letting me follow you along your journey. You and Marvin seem like the sweetest couple, and you will be the greatest parents.

Keep writing!

BriAnne Zabriskie (or just Bri)