Sunday, August 16, 2009

4 months! 16 weeks!

Baby is definitely growing everyday. I can feel things in my uterus... stretching and fluttering. I'm pretty sure it's the baby moving. I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks when that's all I'll feel. =) I'm feeling those flutters right now as I'm writing this. Hmmm? Very cool!
Marvin is doing great. He starts school this week. He and I went out yesterday most of the day to find a used minivan. He really wanted to get one. We searched on "craigslist" and found several we wanted to look at. Marvin did not want to buy a new one or a used one from a car lot. He felt very comfortable getting it through "craigslist." We ended up getting the 2nd one we looked at. We only looked at 3, because I felt so strongly about the second one. After the 3rd one I didn't want to look anymore.
The guy that sold us the minivan was a very nice man. I felt like I could trust him. We got a 2002 Ford Windstar for $1940. It has 150K miles on it, but for the price that we paid we wouldn't mind if we had to put a little work in on it. The man kept it in very good condition. And before we left he gave us a little photo album for baby pictures. He works for the company that makes them. So sweet! We feel good about it.
Saturday evening we went to a ward pool party. I helped take care of 2 kids (their single Mom had to work). They wore me out! This morning when we got up to get ready for church I decided to stay home. I could barely keep my eyes open when I was ironing Marvin's shirt. After Marvin left I went back to bed and slept off and on until he came home. I'm feeling better now.
I have a doctors appointment on Thursday. Can't wait to hear the little ones heartbeat again!

No comments: