Thursday, August 20, 2009

We are getting sealed!

September 5th, 2009 at 9:00 am, we are going to be sealed in the Orlando Florida Temple! Woo hoo! I will be with my sweet Marvin for time and all eternity. What a great blessing! I hope our friends and family can come too. We know it's on a holiday weekend and it's early in the morning... so we understand if no one can come. As long as Marvin and I are there... we're good! Can't wait!
Went to the doctor today too. Baby's great! Heartbeat is strong. 3 more weeks to find out if we need pink clothes or blue ones. =)

2 comments:

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

That is wonderful news!!! How sweet to be sealed as an eternal family with the next addition to the family there (kinda) ;) And my guess, for what it's worth, is that it's a girl. But whatever it is... I'm still so exiced for you both!!!

Alana said...

That's two great things!! I'm so happy for you!!